Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Essential cooking tools


There are dozens, if not hundreds, or possibly even thousands of gadgets for sale to use in the kitchen. My personal opinion is that most of them are going to spend much of their lives at the bottom of a drawer, or the back of a cupboard, with a few exceptions.

There was a time when I would buy all the latest gadgets based on the sales techniques. They will make your life “easier” “improve the quality of your cooking” or “make you a better person.”

As you may have noticed, if you have read any of my other cooking articles, I now use very few pieces of equipment. I have few basic utensils that are indispensable, but the rest of the gadgets and gizmos are just not worth the money. These are my indispensable tools: Read the rest.

No comments: