Thursday, 8 November 2007

The Best Damn Collection of Italian Recipes Ever

I love to cook. that's probably why my waistline is not what it used to be. It' somewhere north oflglkhj. Hmmm.... I seem to be having trouble writing that. No matter. My favorite recipes are Italian. I love Italian food. I also love to write recipes that I personally have tried, made up, experimented with and generally think are the best damn easy Italian recipes ever. I have chosen HubPages as the venue for my recipes. They have an extremely helpful set of people running the site, and it looks good. So, I have compiled a brief introduction and a collection of my favorites here. Click on a photo or a link to see the entire recipe. Try them out. If you like them as much as I do, I will be happy. If you don't - I offer a full refund. While you are over there, take a look at HubPages. It's kinda like WordPress, but with the opportunity to make some advertising money. Never a bad thing. These are in no particular order, I could never pick one recipe over another; they're all great in their own way.

Home made Pizza Napoletana

Best Lasagne recipe

Spaghetti Bolognese

Ossobucu recipe

Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella salad

Risotto alla Milanese

Home made Pizza with Mozzarella, olives and anchovies (Pizza Romana)

Baked meat and Macaroni pie

Macaroni and cheese

Best spaghetti a la carbonara recipe

No comments: